Please read all of the following BEFORE filling out the application form and submitting.
1) To be part of our youth staff you must CURRENTLY be: a) A high school student (or rising 9th grader) b) Drug free (tobacco, alcohol or other illegal drug users are not eligible) c) A team player d) A willing learner e) Creative f) Flexible
2) Youth staff should be willing to commit at least 4-6 hours/week to the position. **We meet on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4pm to 6pm**
3) You must have access to transportation. Location: 2128 Remount Road, Charlotte, NC 28208
4) While no experience is necessary, youth staff are expected to have an interest in social justice, speak in public, travel, create activities, do media interviews, learn about how laws are made and changed, advocate for various community needs and participate in community and statewide advocacy projects. On-the-job training will be provided.
5) You must be willing to submit relevant information for a background check. Our organization requires background checks for everyone hired as staff.
6) You must be available to attend ONE of the group interviews: March 25th OR April 1st from 4:30pm to 6pm
***Applications are due by March 22, 2019 at 11:59pm***
If you would prefer an emailed version of the application please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!