UTK faculty should use this form to sign-up for OED-FA faculty search chair training. All faculty are invited to attend even if they are not chairing a search committee.
A few things to keep in mind:
- This training is required for all faculty search committee chairs.
- All training will take place via Zoom. When you submit your registration, the Zoom link will appear on the confirmation page.
- You will be required to keep your video turned on, so please make sure you are in a position to fully participate in the session. If you are not fully engaged, you might be asked to leave the session and you will not get credit for attending.
- If you leave before the session ends, you will not get credit.
- Sessions will close 5 minutes after starting and no new participants will be allowed to join after the session closes. If you are late, you will need to sign-up for another session.
- This training should be completed before the position is created in Interfolio. Not doing so might delay position approval.
- The date the search chair completes the training should be recorded in Interfolio in the same place where STRIDE completion dates are recorded for all search committee members.
- Training completed after August 1, 2022 is valid for two years from the date of completion. Training completed prior to August 2022 is still only valid for one year.
- If your plans change after registering for a course, you can update your registration by completing the form again.