Service Reservation & Health Screening
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE COMPLETING THE RESERVATION!
In order to be in compliance with the Social Distance Regulations, mandated by the state of New York, we will have limited seating for our Sunday service. Please fill out this reservation form. For those who have missed out on our reservation, we encourage you to tune in to our service online in the comfort of your home by visiting
for more information.
For the health and safety of all attendees, everyone is required to complete this reservation and health screening prior to entering our church building. Please complete a separate reservation for each person that will be attending with you.
IN-PERSON SERVICE GUIDELINES
* If you are sick please stay home. You can worship with us online
* A mask must be worn at all times
* Everyone's temperature will be screened at the door upon entry into the building
* Social distancing is required. Seating will be spaced to 6ft apart
* Our Children's Church ministry will not be open during service
* We ask that families with elderly and kids worship with us online
* Please arrive at 10:30 AM to accommodate a timely check-in for our 11 AM service
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Have you tested positive for Covid 19 in the past 21 days?
Have you experienced the following Covid 19 symptoms (fever or chills, temperature above 99.5, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, congestion or runny nose?) in the past 14 days?
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected (exhibiting symptoms) Covid 19 case in the past 14 days?
Have you or anyone in your household traveled to one of the high-risk Covid 19 states (ex. Virginia, Georgia, Florida) in the past 14 days?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Church Avenue Church of God.