Please read this page carefully and contact us with any questions.
1. ScheduleYou are required to have your booth completely set up by 10:30 on the day of the event, and you must remain until the event ends at 2:00. Tear-down is only allowed after 2:00. You have until 3:00 to move your items off of the sidewalk.
2. Payment There is a $30 fee per market with discounts given if participating in 3 or more events. Payment details will be available upon your acceptance to the Market.
3. MN Tax ID Form All makers are required to submit a completed ST19 form with their payment. This form will be emailed to you along with the acceptance notification. We can help you fill this out if you've never done it before.
4. Booth Space The event is held on the sidewalk in front of Gaviidae Common and IDS Center. You are required to use a tent, and provide weights at each corner (10-pound minimum). Rentals are NOT currently available through us. You must bring everything you need for your booth display.
5. Contact Via Email All event communication will be done via email. You will be notified at this address whether or not you have been accepted.
Please enter your primary email address below to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.