2020 Recycled Dreams Teen Fashion Show Registration
• Online registration begins on Friday, February 1, 2020.
• Designers must be no younger than 13 years of age and no older than 19 years of age (however, models can be any age).
• An entry can be from an individual or a team; however, prizes are based on an individual entrant.
• Designers are strongly encouraged to attend one of two meetings scheduled on Monday, April 13, & Wednesday, April 15, at 6 PM in the Manatee County Downtown Central Library (1301 Barcarrota Boulevard West, Bradenton 34205).
• Designers may model their own creations or choose a model (they provide) to wear the piece for them.
• Each entrant (or team of entrants) is permitted to enter one piece/outfit/ensemble, using recycled materials.
• Make-up artists and hair stylists will be available to contestants and models at least 2 hours
before the show for those contestants and models who choose to use these services. Contestants and their models can choose to do their own hair and makeup.
• The piece/outfit/ensemble that each designer enters into the show/contest must be “family friendly” in nature. Any piece/outfit/ensemble deemed inappropriate will not be displayed.
• Entries will be displayed on a catwalk. Judges will ask the designers various questions about their pieces/outfits/ensemble and their design and creation process, and points will be based on creativity, presentation and use of recycled materials.
Any questions should be directed to Youth Librarians Chris Culp at
or Chris O’Hara at
. Thank you.
2020 Recycled Dreams Teen Fashion Show
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service