Tech Community Holiday Party 2019
The Columbus Tech Community has an incredible tradition: throw a holiday party. We all get together, find a charity, a unique venue, some awesome catering, exceptional entertainment and open a bar. This year, we're doing it again for the sixth year. And thanks to you, it's going to be incredible.
* 2014 was our first year at Lumos Interactive with over 100 registered.
* In 2015, we had 11 user groups and sold out CoverMyMeds at 250.
* In 2016, we had 19 user groups, two bands, and sold out the CD102.5 Big Room Bar at 186.
* 2017, we sold out Hopewell Works three times totaling 433 folks registered.
* 2018, sold out Hopewell Works again at 434 with 36 groups participating.
This year, we attempted to find a bigger venue at Root Insurance's new event space and expect to sell out again. The event will be Wednesday December 11.
If you organize a user group and want to be a part of our event, below is a form to opt-in for the festivities. By participating, we're asking you to consider this holiday party your December event and invite all your members, while helping us promote this event! We'll provide a registration code for your group members to attend for free.
For more information about the event and to RSVP as an individual, check out the event page here:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tech Community Coalition, Inc..