Ho`olohe Pono 2018 Application
Ho`olohe Pono 2018
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship - Hawai`i
Ka `Ohana o Ke Aloha
O`ahu: July 8-13, 2018
Moloka`i: July 14-21, 2018
Please mail completed application with application fee by May 31, 2018 to:
41-666 Ka`aumana Place
Waimānalo, HI 96795
Any questions, please contact Moani Sitch @ 342-7896 or Brenda Wong at: (808) 478-6933 or
Check for the following:
- Down Payment Check: $50 Made out to “Ka `Ohana o Ke Aloha”
• The $50 payment will be reimbursed if the applicant is not chosen.
• If the applicant withdraws, a refund of $25 will be granted.
- Optional Info Request form
- Signed and dated Assumption of Risk and Liability form
- Guardian signature of Assumption of Risk and Liability form (if applicant is under 18
- Letter of Reference (can be sent by email; not required for InterVarsity Hawai`i students)
*Assumption of Risk & Release form, $50 application fee, and Reference Form need to be sent in by mail.
First and last name
City, State, Zip code
Which week(s) of Ho`olohe Pono are you interested in participating?
Check one or both
O`ahu (July 8-13, 2018)
Moloka`i (July 14-21, 2018)
Guardian's information (if applicant is under 18)
Guardian's City, State, Zip code
Guardian's Phone number
Guardian's Email address
For current students
Anticipated graduation date
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service