EOI to speak at Online Retailer 2020
Winner of Best Industry Event 2019, Online Retailer Conference & Expo is the leading online retail and eCommerce event in Australia. Our ethos is to provide all Australian retailers, big and small, access to the exclusive strategic insights and connections to make a positive difference to their business in 2020 and beyond.
For the first time, we are opening up applications for expressions of interest to speak at Online Retailer. Coming to Sydney on the 22-23 July 2020, we are looking for exceptional stories to be featured in our conference with only a handful of entries being selected.
If you are interested in delivering a presentation with relevant learnings to share or educational insights that are closely aligned to our ethos, then please submit a short abstract and title on the nature of your talk along with details of the proposed speaker. Please limit your abstract to no more than 150 words (bullets points accepted) and ensure you clearly summarise the content focus of the presentation. Presenters should include a short biography (max 50 words).
***Please note promotional or commercial sales presentations will NOT be accepted. All tech solution or service providers keen to participate at Online Retailer, please contact
to explore a partnership specifically tailored for you***
Submissions close at 6pm on Friday 31st January 2020 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
All submissions will be reviewed after the 31st of January with all entrants being notified by Wednesday 12th February 2020.
Name, Job Title and Company of Speaker being nominated (if different to details below)
Best contact number
Presentation topic title
Presentation abstract (max 150 words)
What are the key learnings for the audience from your presentation? (max 50 words)
Speaker biography (max 50 words)
Which topic area does your presentation closely fall in:
Customer loyalty and relationships
Customer profiling, segmentation and analytics
Social media and marketing
Additional information or questions
if you have any questions.
· The quality of your application determines if you get selected.
· No sales based or promotional abstracts will be considered. All tech solution or service providers keen to participate can contact
· We reserve all rights to reject topic titles or presentations that do not deliver value or are deemed too sales-orientated.
· Applicants must be available on 22-23 July 2020 to attend Online Retailer 2020.
· Approved applicants will receive a complimentary full two-day Speaker Ticket (valued over $1,600) to Online Retailer 2020 as well as a 20% discount for colleagues from the company you represent.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service