Estimated Meter Reading Survey
1. What is your primary method of reading meters?
Entered into a handheld
AMR radio read system using either handhelds or drive-by
AMI fixed base radio read system
2. For what reasons do you estimate meter readings?
We don't estimate readings for any reason
Routine practice to not read every meter each billing period
Inaccessible meters (car parked over meter box, meter inside locked gate, etc.)
Non-functioning meters (stopped meter, radio read meter that isn't registering, etc.)
3. If you estimate because of inaccessible meters, do you have a limit to the number of consecutive estimates before you require the occupant to provide access to the meter?
4. If the answer to question 3. is Yes, how many consecutive estimates do you allow before requiring access to the meter?
5. Do have a monthly threshold for which you consider estimated readings to be excessive?
6. If the answer to question 5. is Yes, what is that threshold (as a percentage of meters read)?
7. Please describe any other creative ways you deal with estimated meter readings.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service