Digital Identity NZ Executive Council Nomination Form 2020
The deadline for nominations is 5pm on 5 November 2020.
The Executive Council is made up of up to 14 representatives from the Digital Identity NZ Membership Groups.
The table below indicates the current make-up of the Executive Council and the positions available for election
The Candidate must be a representative of a Digital Identity NZ member organisation, and that member organisation must be from the same Digital Identity NZ Group that they are hoping to represent on the Executive Council. The person completing this form must also be a Digital Identity NZ member.
We have vacancies for the following positions:
• Corporate - Major (2 positions)
• SME & Start-up (2 positions)
1. No candidate may stand for election or re-election for more than one Group at the same
2. No candidate may stand for election or re-election for more than three consecutive
terms, beginning from the 2019 Annual Meeting.
3. The person nominated must be a person occupying a senior position at the Digital Identity NZ
member organisation they represent and who has authority to act on behalf of that
Digital Identity NZ member organisation for the purposes of Digital Identity NZ.
4. Individual Members are not entitled to appoint representatives to the Executive Council.
5. All positions are for a 2-year term.
Group to be represented by the Candidate
The Candidate must be a representative of a Digital Identity NZ Member organisation. Indicate below which Digital Identity NZ Group the person being nominated is a member of:
Corporate - Major
SME & Start-up
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of New Zealand Technology Industry Association.