Job application form
An A320 operator base in Asia would like to invite suitable candidates for the position of A320 First Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to clock up to 200, 500 or 800 hours on the A320.
Currently you can chose to do either : -
1) 200 hours line training on the A320
1) 500 hours line training on the A320
1) 800 hours line training on the A320
Employment Benefits : -
Uniform will be provided
Hotel and transport provided during nightstop at both domestic and overseas destination
Requirements : -
• Hold a Commercial Pilot License with Instrument Rating
• Minimum flying hours of 200 hours
• Rated on the Airbus 320 ( must be current )
• Minimum of Level 4 of Aviation English.
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.
• Must be physically and mentally fit.
• Company prefers FAA, JAA, CASA and EASA licence holder
• Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of multi-crew co-operation (MCC) & Jet Transition Course
• Must Have Frozen ATPL
• All nationality are welcome
• Company will provide you with base/endorsement flight training
• Company will provide line training
• We can assist you in getting an A320 Type Rating, MCC , Jet Transition Course and Frozen ATPL
The assessment will consist of an interview and simulator check and will be either in Bangkok,
Hong Kong or Singapore.
What is your age
What is your nationality
Which program are you interested in?
A320 Line Training 200 hours
A320 Line Training 500 hours
A320 Line Training 800 hours
Are you rated on the A320
Do you need us to assist you in obtaining an A320 Type Rating
What is your current license
Have you done your base training? 6 take off and 6 landing on an A320
How many total hours do you have
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fly Gosh.