Combat Against Cancer (C.A.C.) was founded in 2008 to alleviate treatment costs in order to ensure that all cancer patients are given a fighting chance to survive. Since then, C.A.C. has raised over $50,000 for patients and their families through innovative fundraisers.
-Develop the C.A.C. brand within the Bay Area by connecting with members of the community in-person and online
- Build relationships with new and current donor base through emails/ and in-person meetings
- Brainstorm ideas to maintain and strengthen relations with donor base;
- Identify key leaders & organizations whose mission is aligned with C.A.C. to secure potential partnerships/collaboration
- Work directly with co-founders and commissioners on event organization, planning, and execution
- Attend bi-weekly conference calls (typically in the evening)
- Must be willing to travel for events (throughout the Bay Area)
- Excellent communication skills required (written and verbal)
- Experience in marketing strategies preferred
- Self starter, works well independently and within a team
- Genuine passion for the cause and sincere interest in making a difference!
- Great networking opportunities
- Participate in annual C.A.C retreat!
- Develop entrepreneurial skills
Please email your resume/CV and your interest in C.A.C to email@example.com
Application closes March 30th, 2012.