1. Be between the ages of 18 and 24 or 55 years or older and have minimal film or video making experience.
2. Be able to commit to approximately 100 workshop and meeting hours between January and June. Most meetings will take place on Tuesday evenings between 6-9pm. Exact dates and times to be confirmed.
3. Fill out this application form in full.
4. Attach a PDF proposal including:
• A brief bio of 150 words or less• A short synopsis of your film idea (maximum 200 words) and a first draft of a script. Projects must follow a fictional narrative format and be no more than 5 minutes in length. (Rule of thumb: typically 1 page = 1 minute.)• Scripts should not propose technical needs beyond what is generally available (i.e. aerial or crane shots, complex special effects, location permits)
5. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org mail to: Inside Out New Visions401 Richmond St W, Suite 219Toronto, ON M5V 3A8
Application deadline is January 5, 2018