St. Luke School Admissions Process
Thank you for your interest in St. Luke School. In order to be considered for admission to St. Luke you will need to supply the following:
- One completed application form for each student
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- A copy of the child's baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Most recent report card from current school (grades 1 - 8 only)
- New Families Only: Application Fee of $50 per student (non-refundable) - please note that this fee will increase to $125 for all applications received after February 28, 2021.
Please complete this form in its entirety. Directions on how to submit the required paperwork and a link to pay the application fee are provided in the last section of this form.
Applications are processed as they are received. Acceptance letters will be mailed beginning March 1, 2021.
If you have any questions about this form or the application process, please contact Jessie Wiktor, Admissions Director, via email at
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Luke Parish.