If you have any questions at all, email Ariana (the Community Pride Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
---APPROXIMATE DESCRIPTIONS OF EACH TEAM'S ROLES---1) Entertainment team- Set up and general help for performers- We especially need people with stage managing/show running and sound experience
2) Set up & take down team- Set up booths, stage, etc. before festival (starting at about 9am)- Take down booths, stage, etc. after festival (from about 7pm-9pm)
3) Waste team- Change waste receptacles as needed- Clean up litter around park as needed during and after festival- Dispose of trash, recycling, and compost after festival
4) Security & safety team- Work alongside our hired private security to ensure safety of attendees- Supervise the bouncy house throughout the day
5) Arts team- Plan and make decorations for the festival grounds, including but not limited to banners, art/sculpture pieces, a photo booth, a tie dye station, face painting, and more to be decided by the arts team- Art set up, maintenance throughout the day, and take down
6) Booths & vendors team- Tend to the needs of people/groups with booths (including food) throughout the day
7) Parking team- Make and set up parking signs directing people to designated parking lots- Direct people in cars to designated parking lots and from the parking lots to the festival
8) Childcare- Supervise children of attendees near the playground if needed- Folks with children especially encouraged
If you answer 'yes' or 'maybe' to the question below, you will be directed to a section with more info and signups. Answering 'no' will take you to the sign up for non-lead volunteer teams.