Are you a fully committed, early stage Agricultural & Food start-up ready to lift off and grow in an international market? Then apply today for a chance to get the best national and international business & technical support your startup needs, with top experts in the field, through a free 3-month acceleration programme! Orange Grove and IdeaHackers are looking to support teams or start-ups that provide solutions, which aim at innovation in the agricultural and the food sector. Could that be you?
Our Acceleration Programme
Start-ups or teams that will be selected to join the Agricultural and Food Acceleration Programme will be offered the unique opportunity to:● Receive intensive training and support from some of the best validation and start-up growth experts in the Netherlands, provided by IdeaHackers, Orange Grove and their respective partners.● Work on the validation of their idea.● Enter multiple new networks in the programme and create industry connections, through the Embassy of the Netherlands, IdeaHackers and the established start-up ecosystem of Orange Grove.
Orange Grove is an international incubator for start-ups and a community for young entrepreneurs in Greece. It is a renowned initiative of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Athens, and is financially supported by Dutch-Greek businesses and grant-making foundations active in Greece. Their vision is to empower start-uppers to contribute to economic growth and social cohesion, and to strengthen entrepreneurial culture in Greece. For more information visit: www.orangegrove.eu
IdeaHackers is a Dutch organisation that supports innovation with hands-on learning programmes and a large community of professionals that help each other to succeed. They have designed and organised trainings for accelerators, government, start-ups and multinationals, helping entrepreneurs and corporate innovators turn their ideas into viable business. Through our IdeaHackers network we connect highly skilled professionals, experts, practitioners and startups from the Netherlands and abroad with interesting opportunities to ensure innovation happens. For more information visit: http://ideahackers.nl
Before you begin, please read about our Acceleration Programme and participation terms by following this link https://orangegrove.eu/callforapplications/ . We also suggest you first prepare the following questions offline which you will be asked to fill in on this questionnaire:
- BUSINESS IDEA. Describe shortly your business idea. (max 250 char.)
- PROFILE. Please provide us with information about yourself (background, skills and/or professional experience) and your role in your business idea / team / company. If you are a team, please answer the above questions for each member. (max 2,000 char.)
- PRODUCT OR SERVICE. What is the final product or service you will deliver? At what stage is your product / service (idea / research / pilot version / market)? (max 2,000 char.)
- INNOVATION - COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE - COMPETITION. What is your unique value proposition? What is special about your product or service? E.g. 'Our innovation lies in our business model and our method of production.' What is your greatest competitive advantage that will make your business sustainable on the long term versus your competition? Please use no more than 4000 characters for your answer (max 4,000 char.). And who is your competition.
- MARKET. (1) Which is your target market? What are your customer segments? What kind of problem do solve for your customers? E.g. 'We address the tourism and activities market, which has a total size of 150 billion euros globally and we satisfy the need for guided tours in outdoor spaces.' (max 3,000 char.). (2) What are your revenue streams? How will you generate income (eg. subscriptions, advertising, app purchase etc.). (max 1,300 char.). (3) What channels will you use to reach your customers? (max 3,000 char). (4) Have you received any funding? (max 2,000 char.)
Some additional information regarding your contact details (email address, telephone, team names etc), needs and team attendance at the Acceleration Programme will also be asked in the beginning and end of this questionnaire. We will also ask you for permission to communicate with you using the contact details you have provided us. This is necessary for us to provide you with information. You can always ask us to remove your contact details at any time.
Please note that in the last step of this questionnaire you have the option to upload, if you wish, your CV.
You may edit your application as many times as you wish before the end of the application deadline. The max characters set for each question are the upper limit, don't feel you need to use up the character limit -longer answers don't always mean they are better answers! Once you submit your application, you will receive an email with a link to edit your answers.
This questionnaire is confidential. For info and questions, feel free to contact us.
T: +30 211 4082558E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline of the application round is January 27th , 2019 at 23:59 local (GMT +2). The programme will take place at Orange Grove, Leof. Vassileos Konstantinou 5-7, 10674 Athens.