Deep Cleaning Contract: Terms and Conditions
First and Last Name
City and Zip
Terms and Conditions
This Contract for Services is made effective as of date of signature below between (“Customer”) and Baby Care Diaper Service, LLC of St. Louis.
1. Description of Services. Beginning upon the receipt of Customer’s diapers, Baby Care Diaper will provide the following Service(s) to the Customer: Professional Laundering of personal cloth diapers and cloth diaper inserts
2. Waiver of Damage. Baby Care Diaper shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to Customer’s personal property (“e.g. cloth diapers and inserts”) that may be linked to pre-existing conditions of the diapers during the performance of this Service. Customer is responsible for providing an inventory (Table A) that will be verified by Baby Care Diaper upon receipt of cloth diapers and inserts. If any discrepancies are found between the actual inventory received and that detailed in Table A prior to performing the Service, the Customer will be notified prior to the Service being performed.
3. Payment for Services. Customer must pay for this Service prior to Baby Care Diaper picking-up/receiving the diapers. The compensation will vary depending on the number of diapers Customer needs laundered.
4. Term. This Contract is in effect for a period of One Week, effective from the date diapers are received from Customer. For long term washing, a total date range can be specified below or noted “till terminated by customer.”
5. Ownership. Upon termination of this contract, Baby Care Diaper will return to Customer all items that were documented and controlled by Baby Care Diaper during the term of this contract.
6. Warranty. Baby Care Diaper shall provide its service and meet its obligations under this Contract in a timely and workman-like manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services that meet generally acceptable standards in Baby Care Diaper’s community and region, and will provide and standard of care equal to, or superior to, care used by service providers similar to Baby Care Diaper on similar projects. In doing so, Baby Care Diaper is not responsible for damage caused by normal washing of the diapers if all service is provided per normal acceptable washing standards.
7. Stains. Because the age, condition, and use of the diapers is not known, Baby Care Diaper does not guarantee removal of stains from Customer’s personal property.
8. Entire Agreement. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior oral agreement between the parties.
9. Amendment. This Contract may be modified or amended in writing if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
10. Governing Law. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri and Illinois.
Table A - Inventory submitted
Please fill out what type of item you are submitting and how many. This does not have to be specific brands; you can just write prefolds, wraps, AIO's, insert, etc and how many of each type. For example: Prefolds 30, AIO/pocket 15, etc. Each insert, AIO/pocket, prefold, etc counts as 1 piece.
Total pieces submitted
Please add up all pieces submitted and record that number here
Deep Clean Pricing
Up to 100 Pieces - $35.00
Over 100 Pieces - Call for pricing
Loaner Diapers - Add $5.00
Designate if you would like bleach used in your deep cleaning
Bleach - Best option for whitening and disinfecting
Oxygen Bleach - Great option for whitening and disinfecting.
No Bleach - Great for rinsing and removing any existing residue or detergents
Do you need loaner prefolds and wraps? If so, how much does your baby weigh and how many diapers and wraps do you think you will need?
Diapers need to be clean when you leave them out. Will diapers be clean when you set them out for pickup?
How did you hear about us?
By typing my name below, I indicate that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of service with Baby Care Diaper Service.
How to Make Payment
1. Call with a credit card prior to pickup.
2. Paypal the money to
3. Leave a check with the bag at pickup
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service