Thank you for signing up for The Black Market (Black Business Is Beautiful). All the information you need is below. Your payment receipt is your confirmation. Please be sure to read the message below, in full before signing up. Additional information is available on our website at http://www.theblackmarketmpls.com
Please note; Your registration is not complete until payment is received (payment info below). We look forward to working with you!
-The Black Market BBIB Team
| Registration Information |
- Please note; our year begins in Black History Month! We take the month of January to rest, relax, reflect and plan for the new year.
- We will now only accept a max of 4 Candle Companies per market. Sign up fast & make your payment to secure your spot! Once the max is reached we will post on social media to signify close of registration.
- Registration is open. Markets will be inside October thru April. Markets will be outside May thru September.
- Sign up for as many Markets as you would like but remember your spot isn't confirmed until payment is made. Once you make payment that’s all you need! Your receipt is your confirmation. Please keep it.
- *All Vendor information is on our website. Please read through this and our FAQs before asking questions. Thank you in advance.
- *All Vendors must post a flier/photo informing others that they will be at the Market. Sharing marketing is an important aspect of the market. You may also make your own flier. Failure to post may result in future requests to participate being denied. You may share any flier or pictures from our page.
- Market Address: We are centrally located at The Case Building right at 280 & 94!
- 767 N Eustis St, Suite 115, St. Paul, MN 55114
- Market Hours: 2pm - 7pm *We begin breaking down by 6:30 if the market is free of customers.
- Set Up: The Market is first come, first serve. We ask that food vendors set up near the back of the market and never on carpeted areas.
- Vendors may set up 2hrs before Market open - at 12pm and must be complete and ready for customers by 1:59pm. No late set ups will be allowed. Failure to arrive and set up on time may result in denial of future market applications. Those who fail to set up on time may have ticket moved to the next event date.
- Cost: $50 per space, per day
- Payment via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/147877811515
- Payment via CashApp ($blackmpls)
- Space Details: Vendors are required to supply all needs including tables, table clothes & chairs (tents are not required as we are under a shed or indoors!). If you do not have tables and chairs please check out your local Menards or Walmart for affordable 6ft Tables and Folding Chairs.
- Electricity is sparingly available outside and more readily available indoors - however due to circuit overload issues, please only use the electricity if you need to, this helps ensure it’s available to those that require it. Outdoor use is reserved for Food Vendors.
- Please, no heaters or other heavy use objects that may cause a power outage.
- We are so very proud to provide a professional established Market. Please be prepared to organize and decorate your space well!
- Table Clothes are required for all tables facing customers/where customers may be interacting. We highly encourage fitted table clothes which can be purchased at affordable prices from Amazon.
- Additionally, proper food prep, service and delivery containers are required. No foil, paper-plates, uncovered food or home-style food service containers. Electric or other buffet servers and chafing dishes are available online for very affordable prices.
Our email address is - firstname.lastname@example.org
please contact us there is you need anything.
Please add us on social media @theblackmarketmpls tag us to be featured on our stories and pages!
By registering, vendors commit to attending the Market for the entire day (we allow early tear down in special circumstances). The Black Market, BBIB, or any of our sponsors are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or otherwise unrecoverable items. Please be sure your space is adequately monitored at all times. Registering for the Black Market confirms my adherence to all State and Local business regulations.
More information about our Market & Events is available on our website(s).
By registering for this market, vendors commit to providing a professional, fun experience to all community. We expect all vendors to have read about the mission of this Market, and be in alignment with the 2 goals: (1) Use this platform to increase visibility to black-owned businesses, gaining new customers, (2) Engage new customers who may not be a part of our community and show them an amazing time!
Contact Seanie Sheppheard at email@example.com
When you submit this form, you will be able to come back and edit any information later.
Your registration is not complete until payment is received. No confirmation emails needed. Posting fliers are a requirement for all Vendors, those who do not have the ability to do so should email us for assistance.
This Market is Sponsored by The Lab.