The college is about 10 minutes drive from the centre of Dunedin (The Octagon).
There is plenty of accommodation options catering for of all costs in and around Dunedin including camping grounds, backpackers, and a range of hotels.
Please book your accommodation now as there is often other sporting events on in Dunedin during August.
Please fill out a seperate form for ALL individuals.
1) Activities will commence Friday the 24th August at 6:00pm and conclude Sunday the 26th August at 12 Noon
2) Camp fees are:Regular Fee (Fees must be deposited by August 20th) - $200Note: We reserve the right to deny any students camp applications for reasons such as lateness.
3) Applications must be submitted and paid for through direct deposit or cash to the Chans Martial Arts Ltd account by the due date or application is void.
4) Students of all grades over 10 years old are welcome, but students under 15 years must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
5) Please pack personal clothing, a jacket, toiletries, uniforms, safety gear, and Non-marking training shoes.
6) A light lunch, morning and afternoon tea are provided on Saturday, as well as, morning tea on Sunday.
7) Dinner on Saturday night will be held at the Golden Harvest Restaurant 218 George Street, Dunedin. Cost is $25 per person, pay (IN CASH) at the restaurant. Please indicate in the form whether you require 1 or 2 seats.
8) Arrange your own accommodation and organise your own transportation to and from the accommodation.
9) Visitors to Dunedin - Please indicate below if you need transport to and/or from the airport.
10) Members who will have a car in Dunedin - Please indicate below if you can assist in transporting visitors to and/or from the airport.
Any issues, please contact WaiHoe Laoshi E: firstname.lastname@example.org or camp commander Master Marcus Simons. E: email@example.com Ph: 027 2424 346