Certificate of Enrollment / ADAP Certificate Request
The form needed to get a driver's permit and a driver's license. If you are getting your DRIVER'S LICENSE, you also need the ADAP certificate which must be obtained from the school in which you took health in 8th or 9th grade. **IF you took health at Flowery Branch High School or Cherokee Bluff High School, we have access to your certificate at CBHS.
Student's Full Name (first, middle, last) *
Your answer
Student's Address (street address, city, & zip) *
Your answer
Student's Date of Birth *
If requesting ADAP certificate, (must have taken health through Flowery Branch, Davis, or Cherokee Bluff) who was their health teacher in 8th or 9th grade? **this form is only needed if they are getting their actual driver's license**
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hallco.org. Report Abuse