CCPN is moving towards a new funding round. We would appreciate your help to tell us what we could be doing for you in our future work.
Please give an answer for the NMR group you are part of (and send only one answer per group).
Upcoming CCPN release - CcpNmr v3:
The first alpha release of CcpNmr v3 is going out now. By October 2016 we will have a completely re-written program with the following features:
• Modern, simplified interface, with drag-and-drop selection and native graphics styles
• A single work area instead of multiple pop-ups
• Automatic set-up, dropping a new spectrum file onto the canvas will view it immediately
• Undo facility, echoing of all commands, two-key shortcuts
• Designed for both liquid and solid state NMR, 1D and nD
• Simplified data structure and program interaction, with full documentation for writing macros
• No-hands data conversion from all major structure generation programs
based on the new NEF exchange format
The program will be divided in separate components for different tasks:
➢ ASSIGN: viewing and assignment for liquid and solid state NMR
➢ STRUCTURE: restraints, structure generation, violation analysis, ...
➢ CALCULATION: relaxation, titration, paramagnetic NMR, user-defined functions, ...
➢ SCREENING: activity screening
➢ METABOLOMICS: metabolomics analysis