Para completar este formulario en Español: http://bit.ly/211entrada
The Camp Fire Collaborative (previously the Camp Fire Long Term Recovery Group (Camp Fire LTRG)) is a collaboration of organizations working to address unmet needs of fire survivors. This form helps connect survivors to resources that offer assistance with long term recovery. Please complete this Intake Form to be considered for disaster case management and other fire recovery programs. Please read the following so that you understand the limitations of this form and the limitations on resources.
- After you complete the form, you will be placed on the Community Queue (wait list for disaster case management).
- Currently there is no immediate access to a case manager since there is a very long wait list of survivors and not enough case managers available to take new cases.
- Survivors are referred to case management agencies from this intake list in the order in which their intake was received.
- Filling out this form does not guarantee access to recovery resources.
- Certain documentation from you may be requested later to confirm eligibility for specific recovery programs.
- In response to this form, you may receive communications from local disaster recovery agencies by text, phone, or email. Please be sure to check your messages frequently.
- If you have already completed this form, you do not need to fill it out again.
- Only submit an update to this form if you have a change in your contact information: phone number, email address, physical address.