Women's Safe Police Stations Survey
Police Station Name
Station Location/Street Name/Landmark
1. "May I help you" attitude (no aggression, willingness to listen, guide you to the right person)
2. Does it have a woman officer around the clock? (If not around the clock, please type their timings/availability in 'Other')
3. Is it bright, open and well lit?
4. Is there a CCTV camera inside the police station?
5. Do they have an outreach plan for the citizens in their locality to raise awareness of the station location/contact info (via posters, pamphlets etc)?
Info Not Available
6. What is their outreach plan? (Please describe it in short if info is available, otherwise type NA)
Rate the overall safety of the station, depending on how many answers above are "Yes".
Yes for all 5 - Totally women friendly!
Yes for 3 to 4 - On the friendly side
Yes for 2 - Not great
Yes for 0 to 1 - You don't want to go there!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service