Grammar test - 3rd term- A
Name & Surname:
1. If I had had enough money, I..... that radio.
would have bought
2. If it rains, you .........wet.
3. She would go to the Job Center if she ....a job.
4. The dog....... you if it hadn´t been tied up.
would have bitten
5. It ......easy to paint pictures if you knew how to.
would have been
6. If I come, I ......you.
b. would see
c. will see
7. She.... pleased if you came.
would has been
would have been
8. If it......, I would stay at home.
9. You will catch the train if you ....earlier
10. If he.... thirsty, he would have drunk some water.
11. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ........ by J K Rowling
12. Smith ....... to five years in prison for robbery.
was be sentenced
13. Over a million dollars in cash.....from the bank.
was been stolen by them
were stolen by them
were been stolen
14. The gold..... in a cave near the top of the mountain.
had been discovered
were be discovered
was been discovered
will been discovered
15. The meeting .... until the end of the month.
has been postponed
has be postponed
is been postponed
16. VW cars .... in Germany and the Czech Republic.
17. Any vehicles parked in front of these gates will .....
18. Two men .........following a robbery in Madrid this afternoon.
are been questioned
will be questioning by the police
will be questioned
are being questioning by the police
19. "I love chocolate." - Mary said (that) she .... chocolate.
20. "I will eat steak for dinner." - Mary said (that) she .... eat steak for dinner.
21. "Where do you live?"
Miho asked me where I lived.
Miho asked me where did I live.
Miho asked me where do I live.
Miho asked me where I did live
22. She said it .... raining when she got here.
had already started
23. “I'm not enjoying the job very much.”
He said he was not enjoying the job very much
He told he was not being enjoying the job very much
He told me he has not been enjoying the job very much
He said me that he was not enjoying the job very much
24. “The students will collect money”, they said.
They said the students would collect money
They said the students could collect money
They said the students will have collected money
They said me the students would collect money
25. “You didn´t write last year", Peter told Sara.
Peter told Sara she hadn't written last year
Peter told Sara she hadn't written the previous year
Peter told Sara she didn't write the previous year
Peter said Sara she hadn't written the previous year
26. “The accident was 10 years ago”, he told me.
He told me the accident was 10 years ago.
He told me the accident was being 10 years ago.
He told me the accident was been 10 years before.
He told me the accident had been 10 years before.
27. “Sue and Paul are getting married next month”, she announced.
She announced that Sue and Paul are getting married the following month.
She announced that Sue and Paul were get married the following month.
She announced that Sue and Paul were be getting married the following month.
She announced that Sue and Paul were getting married the following month.
28. Her teacher said: " You must do your homework every day"
Her teacher said that she must do her homework every day.
Her teacher said that she had to do her homework every day.
Her teacher said that she has to do her homework every day.
Her teacher said that she could do her homework every day.
29. Paul said: "I couldn't open the door because I had lost my keys"
Paul said he couldn't have opened the door because he had lost his keys.
Paul said he couldn't open the door because he had lost his keys.
Paul said he wouldn't open the door because he has lost his keys.
Paul said he couldn't open the door because he lost his keys.
30. Susan said: "I can't be here"
Susan said she couldn't be there.
Susan said she shouldn't be there.
Susan said she can't be there.
Susan said she couldn't be here.
31. It was ....a beautiful morning ...I went to the park
so / that
so / such
such / such
such / that
32. They were.......that I wanted to kiss them.
such a nice girls
such nice girls
so nice girls
so nice a girls
33. Peter was .......that he started crying.
so a frightened
such a frightened
34. Amanda's favourite dress was ...for her to buy.
too much expensive
such an expensive
35. I didn't have .... to make two sandwiches.
not enough bread
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service