Spike First Volleyball (Sun) - Beginner Spikers (Grade 5-8) (Term 2)
Beginner Spikers classes are an Initiation to learn overall sports skills and to introduce basic volleyball skills. Major skill learning in basics volleyball skills, mental, cognitive and emotional development, introduction to mental preparation.
Spike First Volleyball (Sun) - Beginner Spikers (Grade 5-8)
Time: 10:30am-12pm (AM Group)
Or 3:30-5pm (PM Group)
Venue: HKIS High School Gym (Tai Tam Campus)
Address: 1 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam
Dates: Dates: Feb 9, 23, Mar 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Apr 5, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 (15 classes)
*All cheques please make payable to "Spike First Limited" (please write the name of the student and the class on the back of the cheque)
Send a cheque to this address:
Hong Kong International School
Activities Office (Attn: Coach Henri Yim)
1 Red Hill Road,
**or by Bank Transfer:
Spike First Limited - BEA - 21368008982 and email bank slip to
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All fees are non-refundable once students are accepted into the class.
• Assume your application is successful unless you hear from our office.
• We reserve the right to change venue & time, notice will be provided where possible.
• Lessons will finish on time. Please pick up your child promptly.
• Classes will be canceled during BLACK storm warnings or the hoisting of the TYPHOON 8 Signal. In other inclement
weather, the instructor will notify you by 8 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
• Should classes be canceled due to school closures or inclement weather to other directives from the School or the Education Bureau, no refunds or makeup classes can be provided.
For any enquiries please email us at
Classes (choose one option only)
Beginner Spikers (AM Group) (10:30am-12pm)
Beginner Spikers (PM Group) (3:30-5pm)
Student's last name
Student's first name
Grade (as of Sep 2019)
Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Father's full name
Father's phone number
Mother's full name
Mother's phone number
Payment Method (choose one option only)
By Bank Transfer**
Parent's Declaration and Consent
I, the undersigned, am the parent or legal guardian of the above student applying for the above referenced class. I hereby give him/her my permission to participate in these classes and certify that he/she is in good health and that I will not hold Spike First Limited or its employees/instructors responsible for any injury or health problems suffered by him/her or any property damage as a result of participation in any of these classes.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service