Application for Continuing Education Units
1) All applicants must be full or associate members or full-time local pastors under appointment in the Susquehanna Conference.
2) One contact-hour of instruction is equivalent to 0.1 Continuing Education Units
3) Up to 1.0 CEUs per quadrennium may be granted for VIM-related work camps or other mission-related trips. Only hours spent receiving instruction from a qualified teacher or trainer are eligible for such disbursements.
4) Up to 1.0 CEUs per year may be granted for reading books at a rate of 0.1 CEUs per book (books read in Matthew 28, PLD, or other study groups that already receive CEUs are ineligible). Please list the book title, author, and write at least a full paragraph (but no more than a page) on how the book equips you to be a ore transformational leader.
5) Applications must be submitted no later than 3 months after event completion.
6) Applications are review by the Continuing Formation team of the Board of Ordained Ministry; application does not ensure disbursement of CEUs.
7) Due to the review and approval process, expect up to 4-8 weeks before any CEUs are granted.
10.0 CEUs are required for active clergy each quadrennium.
I am applying for CEUs for:
A training, event, program, or study
A book (not previously read for Matthew 28, PLD or other study)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Susquehanna Conference.