Virtual Light the Spark Within & Born to Breathe Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Light the Spark Within & Born to Breathe Prenatal Yoga combine to bring you a Virtual Yoga Alliance registered 85 hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training.
Your lead trainer, Roberta Kelinson, is a E-200hr RYT, 500hr RYT, RPYT, and YACEP certified instructor. Roberta has over 8 years of yoga teaching experience in a variety of methods but her specialty and passion is prenatal yoga. She has been instructing prenatal yoga for 6 years.
Light the Spark Within co-founders Clarissa and Erin will also be teaching elements of the training.
Clarissa Thompson is a E-RYT®500 HR, YACEP.
Erin Damm is a E-RYT®500 HR, YACEP.
Wednesdays June 3, 10, 17, 24 - 6:00-8:00pm MST
Weekend Time Commitments:
Fridays 6-8pm MST
Saturdays 8am-1:30pm MST
Sundays 8am-11am MST
After you complete this training you will be able to register with Yoga Alliance for your RPYT certification if you already are a 200hr RYT.
Participants must submit 30 teaching hours in prenatal yoga which must be performed after completing a program on their own.
Note: It is NOT required that you teach prenatal yoga after this training. Many students take this course for their own personal development. It also counts as continuing education hours for any YA registered Yoga Teachers.
All live training sessions will be Virtual via Zoom. You will want to download the app to your phone and computer and be ready to join us in the virtual classroom!
What you will learn:
~ Safe yoga postures & sequencing unique to pregnancy
~ Relaxation & stress-reduction techniques
~ Pregnancy anatomy & alignment
~ Historical practices in birth & how they have impacted birth
~ How to foster community during prenatal yoga classes
This training program will benefit you if you are:
• Professionals working with pregnant women
• Yoga Teachers and teachers in training
• Childbirth educators
• Massage Therapists
• Be virtually present at all our meeting times.
• Complete reading requirements & write review on each book.
• Complete 20 hours of practicum including attending, observing & assisting 10 prenatal or post-pregnancy yoga classes and teaching 10 pre or post-natal community classes.
Teacher Training includes: TRAINING MANUAL
• Anatomy and Physiology of the pregnant woman
• Common discomforts of Pregnancy
• Routine/sequencing a safe prenatal yoga class
• Hands-on teaching practice – attending and teaching right from the start
Tuition & Payment Schedule:
• $300 Deposit
•$1200 Early Bird Special + sales tax $78 (if paid in full by 5/15)
• $1400 Full Tuition Fee after 5/15 + sales tax $91
Deposit is required to hold your spot when registering.
• Full tuition payment required by start of program.
• Payment plans available only upon request via email to
A $300 deposit is required to hold your space in the program. If you decide not to participate in this program before the first day of class, all tuition will be refunded, minus the $300 deposit.
No refunds will be made after the start of the program.
You will also receive a 12 punch pass to take classes at Spearfish Yoga & Cycle Studio as part of your tuition during this training! ($65 dollar value!)
Program Investment (Non-Refundable $300 deposit)
Early Bird Tuition: $1200 + sales tax (Pay in Full by 5/15/20)
Full Tuition: $1400 + sales tax
How do you plan to make payment?
Zelle / Bank Transfer:
Additional Comments or Questions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service