1. ACTC's ILL service is reserved for current students, faculty, and staff. All others, please contact your local public library.
2. Please check the ACTC Online Catalog and/or databases before submitting your request. We do not process requests for materials already available at ACTC Library unless there are unusual circumstances.
3. Include your KCTCS ID number and email. All correspondence regarding your ILL will be conducted via email, so it is important that you check it regularly for updates.
4. Submit only 1 item per form. For example, if you want to request a book AND an article, you should submit separate online forms for each.
5. Only 3 requests from the same individual may be made within the same week.
6. Before you submit the request, please save or print a copy for your records.
7. Most requests will arrive in 7-10 days. If a request cannot be filled, you will be notified via your KCTCS email.
8. When your requested material arrives, you will be notified via your KCTCS email. You should pickup ILL materials as quickly as possible because due dates are set by the lending library and may not be eligible for renewal. Items that are not picked up in a timely manner are returned to the lending library.
9. Occasionally, a lending library will charge to ship a request. ACTC avoids placing requests that result in a charge. If it is unavoidable, you will be notified of the charge and, if accepted, be responsible for its payment.
10. You are responsible for any late fees/replacement fees for ILL materials that are late, lost, or damaged. These fees are determined by the lending library.