ARP ESSER III
The Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief funds ARP ESSER III issued by the federal government provided school districts with millions of dollars to address unfinished learning and accelerate students. Jackson Independent School District will receive an allocation of $820,973 in ESSER III funds. The federal government mandates that each local education agency (LEA) use at least 20% on learning loss using evidence based strategies, such as summer learning or summer enrichment, extended day, comprehensive afterschool or extended school year programs. The remaining 80% can be spent in categories that include student support, safety, staff training & professional development, and other uses.

We are seeking your input about where to allocate these remaining funds. Please complete this short survey to let us know your opinion!
I am a: *
Do you support the district spending ARP ESSER III funds on safety efforts related to COVID-19? (Sanitation, preparedness and/or response efforts, etc.) * *
Do you support the district spending ARP ESSER III funds on providing instructional materials, activities, and outreach to meet the needs of students? * *
Do you support the district spending ARP ESSER III funds on technology, infrastructure, and connectivity upgrades? *
Do you support the district spending ARP ESSER III funds on professional development training for staff to accelerate student learning? * *
Do you support the district spending ARP ESSER III funds on planning and implementing activities related to afterschool programs, summer learning, and online learning during summer months? *
Do you support the district spending ARP ESSER III funds on programs that address the social & emotional wellness of students? *
Write-in your opinion of how you would like to see these one-time funds utilized in our district.
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jackson Independent. Report Abuse