Venue: INESC TEC, Campus da FEUP, Porto - PortugalSchedule: 21/03 | 13:30 (CHECK-IN) | 14:00 - 16:30 (WORKSHOP) l 17:00 - 18H00 (B2B MEETINGS)
Registration Deadline: 15/03
1. Data Protection Requirements, categories of data and purpose In context with the organization of the Event, INESC TEC will apply the legal standards for data protection in force in Portugal, in particular the Portuguese Act on Data Protection (Law n.º 67/98 of 26 of October) and the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) to ensure sufficient protection and security of personal data. Personal data are any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. For the specific purpose of organizing and holding the Event and in order to allow for and monitor the registration of participants in the Event (Purpose), INESC TEC will, through this registration form, collect, store and further process, in particular, the following personal data: Email, Name, Organization and respective presence in the Chinese market, Position held, Phone/mobile number, interest in meeting with IP expert.
2. Collection, Storage, Processing, Transfer and Use of Data Required for the PurposeINESC TEC operates INESC TEC website, which is intended to enable interested parties to inform themselves about the Event, and uses Google forms application so that participants may apply for the Event using the online registration form provided to you. For the purpose stated above, you confirm that INESC TEC, is authorized to collect, store, process, transfer to the co-organizers of the Event and use the following personal data that is stored about you when you apply for the Event using the registration form: Email, Name, Organization and respective presence in the Chinese market, Position held, Phone/mobile number, interest in meeting with IP expert. If you do not accept this consent, you will not be able to apply for the event.
3. Other Use of Data and Disclosure INESC TEC will not use nor transfer personal data to any third parties, save from China IPR SME Helpdesk and Enterprise Europe Network, without your prior agreement. Notwithstanding the above, INESC TEC may be obliged by authorities to hand out personal data on statutory obligation.
4. Deletion and Correction of Data You can cancel the agreement for the storage and processing of your personal data at any time. In this case, we also will have to cancel your registration. The data would then be deleted automatically except if any legally required data retention period applies. In no case, will INESC TEC keep your data for more than 24 months without asking again for your permission. Also, you can ask INESC TEC at any time for the correction of inaccuracies in the information related to yourself. Contact address to cancel the declaration of consent or ask for correction is the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Information About Stored Information At any time and free of charge, you can request access to the data that is stored about you by INESC TEC. Insight into the data will be provided in written form. A corresponding request can be addressed to the contact address listed in section 4 of this consent.