React Loop 2020 - Call for Presenters
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in speaking at React Loop 2020! We're looking forward to reviewing your talk proposal. You're awesome just being here and we appreciate the effort that goes into preparing a talk.
* CFP will remain open until 12:00 PM CT February 3, 2020.
* Speakers will be selected by February 21, 2020.
* React Loop will be held on June 19th, 2020
What React Loop is looking for
Your ideas are the ones that will make #RL2020 the best React Loop yet. Our goal as an organizing team is to help you put your best foot forward, as well as help make sure that you are addressing the topics and concerns that many in the React community have.
All talks will be 30 minutes long. There is no Q&A. Submit as many as you'd like!
If you need any help submitting your ideas, please reach out to the React Loop team...
- Email us at
- Tweet us at @reactloop
Topics / Themes:
- React, React Native, Related Libraries, Tooling/Support
- Frontend Software Design or Architecture
- Engineering Philosophy, Professional Development
- "Suspense" will be big in 2020
for more event information.
* Free ticket to React Loop 2020
* All selected speakers will be provided with a hotel stay on June 18th and June 19th.
* We will reimburse up to $500 air travel for economy class on major carriers.
* There will be a speaker dinner on June 18th.
* Speakers get to choose their intro music.
* We will provide event prep and some training for optimal presentations
* If you buy a ticket and are selected to speak, we will refund the purchase price,
* If your employer/org will cover your travel expenses, we'll add them as a "Partner Sponsor".
* We want you to succeed! Reach out at
or on Slack for help.
About Your Proposal
This is the to-the-point description of your presentation. This will be displayed on the website and some marketing materials.
Tell us about your talk. A basic structure, content overview, and main content points would be great. This information is for review only and will not be on the website.
Please enter your full name
Please tell us your preferred name for communication
We will be tweeting you, so we need this
Please tell us what country/region your are currently living in, and expect to be traveling from for React Loop 2020
Please tell us the name of the company or organization you work for
Please tell us the title you hold at your current position
As a React Loop speaker, you will receive up to 2 nights of hotel accommodations. Will you need React Loop to cover your travel expenses?
Yes, I will need React Loop's support for travel related to the conference
No, I am local and won't require travel support to attend
No, my company/organization is able to cover my travel expenses (In which case we would be happy to acknowledge your organization as a Partner Sponsor)
Does including you as a speaker increase the representation of groups that are often under-represented at tech conferences or in the tech community?
Code of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, volunteers, vendors, and sponsors at React Loop are required to agree with the following code of conduct:
Agree to Code of Conduct
I've read and agree to the Code of Conduct
As a React Loop speaker, you will be required to present your topic in Chicago on June 19th, 2020. To ensure speakers are on track and on topic, two presentation previews will need to be submitted to the React Loop team for guidance and feedback.
Before April 20th, 2020:
A draft outline of your presentation content.
Before May 29th, 2020:
A early preview of your presentation content.
Our goal is to make sure you are prepared to give the best possible presentation. In order to do so it is important to understand that if you don't submit your content you could potentially be removed from the speaker list. And that would just make everyone sad. Let's not do that, mmkay?
Agree to Speaker Requirements
I've read and agree to the Speaker Requirements
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service