Public Tara Pacific Conference
The Tara Expeditions Foundation and the Australia National Maritime Museum have the honor to invite you to the Tara Pacific Conference taking place August, Sunday 20th from 3 to 5 pm at the Australia National Maritime Museum (meet in Front Foyer)
The Tara Pacific expedition is a two year scientific expedition sampling coral reefs to study their resistance and their adaptation to global change across the Pacific Ocean.
Details for Public Talk and Q&A Session:
- Opening speech by Michael Harvey, Assistant Director Public Engagement and Research - ANMM
- Role and importance of coral reefs by Serge Planes, Scientific Director - Tara Pacific
- Plankton in tropical surface oceans by Guillaume Bourdin, Deck engineer - Tara Pacific
- 'Black Reef' phenomenon by Dr James Hunter, Curator RAN Maritime Archaeology - ANMM
- Life on board Tara by Nicolas de la Brosse, First Mate - Tara Pacific
- Coral Reefs Images by Pete West, Director of Underwater Photography - Tara Pacific
- Q&A session
Please register here. Each person wanting to attend the conference should fill out the form.
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CLICK ON - ENVOYER -
Subscribe to Tara's newsletter
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fondation Tara Océan.
Terms of Service