18. Career shifts and breaks
Session 18: Shelley Penn and Dijana Tasevska in discussion with Justine Clark and Kim Bazeley.
Please refer to the Parlour website for the learning objectives of the series. These relate to the Practice Management Unit of Competency in the Australian National Standard of Competency for Architects.
Please respond to a minimum of three questions to earn 1 formal point of CPD for this 1 hour session.
1. What are the potential opportunities found in career shifts and breaks?
2. What strategies were discussed to help those facing unexpected or unplanned breaks?
3. What strategies were discussed for overcoming a loss of confidence? How important is this to finding a new direction?
4. What advice was offered in terms of framing experiences gained during a break as relevant to a subsequent role?
5. How might you apply relevant tips and strategies discussed in your own circumstances?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service