Why should you attend?
The ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course provides the necessary knowledge and skills that enable you to perform anti-bribery management system (ABMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques. During this training course, you will be able to complete the tasks successfully and intends to reflect the importance of effective ABMS audits. Additionally, it aims to strengthen your knowledge and skills to plan and carry out ABMS audits in compliance with the guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011 and the certification process described in ISO/IEC 17021-1.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Anti-bribery Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” credential.
Includes a 2-hour classroom session on audit best practices for the purpose of S17A – Corporate Liabilities
ACPMIT Training Center
D-13A-06, Sunway Nexis, Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03 6145 0889
- Day 1: Introduction to the anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and ISO 37001
- Day 2: Audit principles and the preparation for and initiation of an audit
- Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Day 4: Closing of the audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free