P3A Home Learning Parent Questionnaire
1. Do you feel your child is receiving enough Home learning Activities?
Yes, my child is receiving the right amount
No, I would like my child to get more activities
No, I feel my child is receiving too many activities
2. Are your child's Home Learning activities set at the right level?
Yes, activities are at the right level
No, my child finds their activities too difficult
No, the activities are not challenging enough
3. Are your child's tasks explained clearly enough?
Yes, we understand what is being asked
No, sometimes more explanation would be helpful
4. Do you feel you and your child are being well supported with Home Learning?
Yes, we are happy with the support we are receiving
No, we would appreciate more support with Home Learning
5. When is it best for you to receive your child's Home learning activities?
The day before is most helpful
On the day the activities are due to be completed is fine
6. Is 'Well Being Wednesday' beneficial for your family?
Yes, we are enjoying 'Well Being Wednesday'
No, we would rather continue with Home Learning as usual activities on a Wednesday
7. Is your child happy to complete their Home Learning Activities?
Yes, they enjoy working on their activities
Yes, most of the time
No, it can be a struggle to get them to complete their activities
8. Are you happy with the feedback you are receiving about your child's Home Learning?
Yes, we are happy with the feedback being provided
No, we would appreciate more feedback
9. Are learning videos helping to support your child's learning?
Yes, my child likes them and engages with them
Sometimes, if they are relevant
No, my child does not use the videos or engage with them
10. Have you faced any challenges with technology? e.g internet access, enough devices, printing, sending completed work...
11. Is there anything else we can do to make Home Learning more manageable for you and your child? Also, If things are going well, please share. We appreciate your feedback.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service