Showing an interest in volunteering with The Papillon Project
This basic form is to discover if you are interested in volunteering to support the charitable work of The Papillon Project. To be clear, completion of this form does not mean you are signing up to anything, it's just to help us know, as a charity, if you would possibly like to help and in what way.
There are four main types of volunteer that support our charity:
1) Allotment volunteers: helping us in schools to inspire children and young people
2) Events volunteers: helping is at important fundraising and public events every year
3) Pap Up Shop volunteers: helping with the making and selling of ethical crafts and merchandise to raise funds for the charity.
4) Grants volunteers: we are always in need of experienced people to help us find grant opportunities and to help us complete grant applications which are crucial to our charitable work.
5) Any other way you think you can help!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of person completing this form?
What's your contact email address?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Papillon Project.