Banner Reservation Guidelines:
1. Please submit requests at least 1 week but no more than 8 weeks in advance. We recommend submitting 4 weeks prior to the date you'd like your banner hung. While we try to accommodate all requests, reservations are granted on a first-come-first-serve basis and depend on space available.
2. (NEW) A print-ready preview of the banner must be emailed to Mikenna Pierotti email@example.com in University Relations at least 2 business days before the hang date. We recommend sending PRIOR to printing to ensure that the messaging/images are compliant with WVU Branding. Banner design or language may not display or promote alcohol, illegal substances or any activity or product that would be illegal/unsafe for a freshman student to partake in. And as per the University’s agreement with the Coca-Cola Company, banner design or language may not display or promote PepsiCo products. Before printing, it is strongly recommended that organizations seek approval from University Relations (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for their designs.
3. Banners must be 4 x10' or smaller and professionally printed (however we recommend height not exceeding 3' to fit well in the space). They also need to have at least 4 grommets for hanging (metal recommended), while larger banners should have at least 6 grommets. The CS&L will provide zip ties and hang the banner for you as well as take it down. Please do NOT attempt to hang or remove a banner yourself.
4. While it is rare, occasionally banners are damaged or stolen from the bridge. West Virginia University is not responsible for banners while they are hung on the bridge. West Virginia University is also not responsible for banners that are not picked up after we take them down by the due date we will give you when you receive confirmation. Please be prompt in doing so, as they may be disposed of if we are unable to reach you for pick-up.
5. Banners may be reserved for 2 weeks on the bridge unless approved otherwise. If you would like more time, please indicate the specifics below, and we will accommodate your request if possible. Also due to space limitations, it's recommended that you request to hang 1 banner at at time, however; special requests may be considered.
6. Remember the CS&L can help promote your message in other ways! Visit our Partner Announcement form to post messaging for campus email or post your Announcement in the all-new iServe system.
7. After you complete this form you will receive a confirmation email within a few business days with more information, including:--A copy of these guidelines and contact information.--Confirmation of your reservation and dates banner is to be hung up and taken down. --Confirmation of drop-off day/time and any special instructions. Please note that our main office is located at the 1501 University Avenue, Colson Annex Morgantown WC 26506 (between Hodges Hall and Colson). We would be happy to meet you outside the Mountainlair or somewhere else nearby as we know parking can be difficult on campus. Please indicate your preference below.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our main office at 304-293-8761 or email@example.com. Thanks so much and best of luck with your promotion efforts!