2011 SVIEF -- "Win in Suzhou" Startup Contest Application Form
1. Please submit separate application form for each project.
2. Applicants affirm that they hold or have obtained the legal ownership of the projects and relative materials. In addition, applicants guarantee the authenticity, legitimacy and reproducibility of the projects and related materials. Applicants bear all the responsibilities that incur due to failure to meet with above requirements.
3. Please keep a copy of the application.
4. If you have a completed business plan and seek for confidentiality, please email the business plan directly to
, and clearly indicate the name of your project in your email and the plan documents for verification purpose.
5. Application fee: $30 (on/before August 15), $100 (August 16-August 30)
6. Please pay application fees by check and mail it to: 1181 Chess Drive, Suite 200, Foster City, CA 94404. (Payable to SVIBA). Please write “Startup Contest" and the project name on the check memo for verification purpose.
Name of Applicant
If you not belong to any companies or affiliates, please enter "N/A"
Profile of the Applicant
Please limit to 500 words
US-China Green Energy Council (UCGEF)
The Chinese Finance Association (TCFA)
Chinese American Semiconductor Professional Association (CASPA)
Silicon Valley Chinese Engineers Association (SCEA)
The Chinese Software Professionals Association (CSPA)
Silicon Valley China Wireless Technology Association (SVCwireless)
The Overseas Chinese Association of High Technology (OCAHT)
The United Chinese Alumni Association (UCAA)
Zheda Alumni Network
Chinese Information & Networking Association (CINA)
Chiao Tung (Jiaotong) University Alumni in Northern California (CTUAA)
Chinese American Information Storage Society (CIASS)
Nanjing University Alumni Association at San Francisco Bay Area (NUAABA)
Alumni Association of Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Silicon Valley Science and Technology Association (SVSTA)
Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Association (SVSES)
Northern California Wuhan University Alumni Association (NCWUAA)
Silicon Valley Tianjin University Alumni Association (SVTJUAA)
Silicon Valley China Entrepreneur Forum (SVCEF)
Project Name in English
Project Name in Chinese
Related Industry/ field
Software Development and Outsourcing
Dose your project have any registered patent?
Please limit to 1000 words
Team member #1 information --- Name/ Education/ Experience
Team member #2 information --- Name/ Education/ Experience
Team member #3 information --- Name/ Education/ Experience
Please enter the promotion code if you know any
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service