Due to the nature of Google Forms, it is not possible to save your application to continue at a later time. Please copy + paste, or use another means, to save your information.
If there are any questions or issues regarding the application, please contact Iybie Kang, APSA President, at email@example.com
The following intern positions are available:- Programs (3 intern positions)- Constituent Council (2 intern positions)- Community (2 intern positions)- Publicity (1 intern position)
* Duties specific to each intern position will be detailed on the next page.
- Attend weekly hour-long board meetings organized by the President (time TBD)
- Assist in the preparation and organization of all APSA events, including but not limited to: APAAC, Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month (APIHM), School of Consciousness workshops, etc.
- Develop connections with APSA Constituents: Chinese Association, Tomo no Kai, etc.
- Participate in at least three APSA or APSA-affiliated fundraisers per quarter
- Attend weekly hour-long general meetings which include half-hour critical theory workshops called School of Consciousness (time TBD)