Interview; non-profit & non-governmental organizations
Recently we've started a campaign to promote non-profit and non-governmental organizations and we're extremely happy to know that you've found some time for this quick interview. We are receiving a mass volume of interest, so it would be in your best interest to share some more specific, rather unique thoughts to stand out.
We look forward to your answers!
Your full name
To begin with, we would like you to briefly tell us about your organization
1. What do you do exactly?
And what was the reason that encouraged you to start this organization?
2. What motivates you?
Describe your mission passion
3. Tell us about your goals.
4. What was the hardest/toughest moment you had to deal with?
Obstacles you faced when dealing with bureaucracy, permits, funding, etc. Something you would like to point out to anyone who might be starting their own organization.
5. What was the most fulfilling moment that happened to you?
6. What separates you from the rest? Why you?
7. Do you have any upcoming events in the forthcoming months?
8. What is it that you love most about what you do?
9. What is the biggest challenge you're faced with today?
10. Anything else you would like to add?
Contact: How can people reach out to you?
Your organization's name, phone, address, e-mail and links to your website and social media
Finally, we would like to thank you for your input!
Please provide us with your opinion on this questionnaire
Have a wonderful day
Will you be kind to share your interview on your website as well?
Yes, we definitely will
No, we can't do that
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service