Host a UniteBoston Concert Viewing Party!
Thanks for your interest in hosting a UniteBoston Concert Viewing Party! While we can’t all be together for the concert this year, we envision “lights of worship” happening in neighborhoods and homes throughout the city. Fill out the information below to tell us about the concert viewing party that you're planning to host. We'll have an information session about this on Thursday September 3 at 7:30pm to answer questions, and the deadline to submit your application to host is Saturday September 5th!
Goals for the Viewing Parties:
- Build community with Christians of different backgrounds
- Create an environment of hospitality for people who don't attend church
- In alignment with our "Love Thy Neighbor" theme, to inspire people to think about their next steps towards loving their neighbor
- You can host a concert viewing party either in person or via Zoom
- If in person, we encourage practicing social distancing and sanitation protocols in accordance with state and local policies
- If on Zoom, you can use your own Zoom account or UniteBoston's Zoom account to host a room where people will watch it on Facebook Live together
- We will help spread the word about your viewing party through our website and encourage others to attend. People will RSVP by emailing you directly and we encourage sending out a reminder email with the details approximately 24 hours in advance
- As the viewing party host, your role will be to welcome everyone and help facilitate conversation at two points during the event - a 5 minute break halfway through the concert and at the end of the concert.
Fill out the information below to tell us about your viewing party!
Tell us about your home church and why you're interested in hosting.
Is your viewing party private or public?
Public - I'd like to include it on UniteBoston's website and newsletter to help get the word out
Private - It's only for people within my own church / community and I don't want it to be posted on UniteBoston's website
Will your viewing party be in-person or online via Zoom?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service