Request for Henna Services from Mehndi Made Memories
Thank you for contacting Mehndi Made Memories! We have been providing 100% safe and natural henna designs with top notch artistry, compassion and professionalism to brides, universities, corporations, partygoers, and individuals alike in the Twin Cities area and beyond since 2009. We are active and respected members of the national and international henna community, ICHNA certified, working carefully to honor the ancient, meaningful and extremely beautiful tradition of henna (Mehndi) as we bring it to your occasion.
COVID 19 Considerations
- As of June 1, 2020, I am open for individual appointments and for groups of 9 or less.
- It is best if we meet outdoors for henna, I have an outdoor space in my yard in Plymouth I can welcome you in.
- I will be masked and I require recipients also wear a mask, bandana or scarf over nose and mouth.
- The chair and table surfaces and all tools used for henna will be sanitized prior to the appointment.
- I clean the skin with rubbing alcohol before we begin to remove any lotions, oils and dead skin to encourage the
best possible stain.
Natural Henna Only
- I use only 100% natural henna paste I make myself of ground henna plant, sugar, essential oil and lemon juice or water.
- I do not use black ‘henna’ as it contains harmful chemicals.
- The dried and sealed henna design must be worn as long as possible to allow the plant dye to stain the skin—4-8 hours is ideal.
- The day after application, the design will be bright orange and will deepen to a beautiful brown color unique to each person within 2-2.5 days from application based on their aftercare.
- Avoiding water as much as possible in the first 24 hours after application will allow for the darkest stain.
- Henna designs will last about a week on the hands and up to two weeks elsewhere on the body. Stains are darkest below the elbows and below the knees.
- My base rate is $100/hour. A 15 minute appointment is $25 and covers a basic design on the hand, arm foot or ankle.
- If you let me know specifically the coverage and style you like, I will quote the price before we meet.
- I run specials for things like Eid, Diwali and Karwa Chauth, for two designs and all four designs, so please do inquire.
Thank you for inquiring about my Mehndi services, I look forward to working with you!
Please fill out the form below with as many details as possible and we will send a reply soon.
Sign your name if you agree to wear a mask during henna application and receive henna outdoors to reduce risk of transmission. (Without this compliance I will not provide henna at your event)
Business Name (if applicable)
Date and Time (desired for henna application)
If you are flexible in your date, please list 2 or 3 options
Bridal Consultation (only available to brides entered into a bridal Mehndi contract with booking retainer of $50 paid)
Individual Appointment for 1-3 (mimimum 25$ per person)
Prenatal Belly Blessing $100
Shower guest add on ($100/hour)
Crown Adornment $100 suggested donation
Party/Open House $100/hour
Please carefully describe the design you seek and where on the body
If you have a photograph for inspiration for the artist, please send to
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service