We are seeking STALLHOLDERS for the upcoming Meeanjin Markets.
Date: Friday 8 May & Saturday 9 May 2020
Location: Reddacliff Place - 266 George St, Brisbane City Qld 4000
Applications Open: 9 am 31 January, 2020
Applications Close: Midnight 27 February, 2020
Please read this important information, if you have any questions please contact us.
*** Makers/Craft stall - for South East Queensland based artisans ***
This is a curated artisan market selling authentic Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander arts, crafts and experiences whilst highlighting local SEQ creatives. The SEQICC plays a role in discouraging "Fake Art" by providing an opportunity for buyers to purchase quality products directly from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander makers, artists and small businesses.
*** Meeanjin Marketplace ***
As part of our funding arrangements we have to prioritise Indigenous artisans located in SEQ. So that everyone has the opportunity to be involved we have established the Meeanjin Marketplace. If you are NOT located in SEQ you can send us your products and we sell them for you on consignment for you. We do charge a nominal fee for this service to cover our expenses.
We can also sell for you if you are based in SEQ but can’t have your own stall. For example, if you are in the start up phase of your business and would like to test your products. Please contact us for further information on our consignment process or check our website.
*** Food Vendor ***
There are a number of spaces for established and up and coming Indigenous food vendors to sell their products at the markets. Please note that all food vendors must comply with the Brisbane City Councils Food Regulations (see BCC website for more information or contact us).
*** Fees & Insurance ***
Full stall - $300
Half stall - $150
You will be reimbursed 50% of this fee if you adhere to the Terms & Conditions* below.
You must have your own stallholders’ insurance and provide us with a Certificate of Currency at least 4 weeks prior to the markets.
*** Important Terms & Conditions ***
For successful applicants, in order for the markets to run smoothly and professionally you must adhere to the following Terms & Conditions*
1. You must pay your stallholder fees at least 4 weeks prior to the event
2. You must send us your stallholder insurance as soon as possible after being notified you are successful
3. You must remain open for the duration of the markets; if you need to close early or open late for any reason,
including you have sold out of stock, you MUST let the Event Manager know as soon as possible
4. You must bump in/out at the scheduled time, if there are any problems you must let the Event Manager
know as soon as possible
5. There may be prescribed training for stallholders to participate
6. Photos and promotional material of you and your products will be uploaded to various social media
platforms before, during and after the markets. If you have any issues with this, you need to contact the
Event Manager as soon as possible
7. You fee includes 1 chair, 1 table, 1 white tablecloth
8. You must not leave anything, including rubbish your stall after the event
9. As we are green event, we are restricted from selling or providing straws and balloons, and we encourage all
stallholders to minimise the use of plastic and waste in general
10. There is free Wi-Fi on site via the Brisbane City Council however this can be slow; SEQICC will NOT be
11. Upon the completion of a post-event survey and compliance with other terms and conditions, 50% of the
registration fee ($150) will be refunded to the stall holder. The decision of this refund will be a decision of
12. If you pull out less than two weeks prior to the bump-in day you will forfeit your entire stallholders fee.
* please note changes may be made by organises to T&C's.
Remember Applications will close midnight, 27 February 2020.
For more information, contact:
Event Manager - Meeanjin Markets
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SEQICC.