Uganda 2019 CBL Math & Science Conference
The CBL Math and Science Educators Conference 2019 will be held at Landstar Hotel, Makindye, Kampala on 10-11 January 2019. The theme for the conference is “The Power of Connection“ along with a range of other topics. The conference will feature renowned Mathematics and Science Educators from different sectors. The key note speaker will be Sean Robinson, an award-winning Science Educator and creator of Connections-based learning (CBL), coming all the way from British Columbia- Canada. Please note that session presenters do not need to register.
The completed registration form and fees paid in full must arrive to the organising committee by Friday, January 4, 2019 in order to ensure your participation in the conference. The basic conference fee includes a copy of the final program, name badge, certificate, and breakfast and lunch.
If you need a travel visa to Uganda, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed.
Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.
In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail
with the following data:
- a good-quality scan of your passport (.pdf or image format)
- surname/family name and given names, exactly as they appear in your passport
- contacts: e-mail and phone number
- affiliation/organization: name, address, country, and the position you hold/occupy
- any additional information you may think is relevant to your application
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM
Spaces at the Uganda CBL Math & Science Conference are limited. Register early!
With what student ages are you involved?
What professional development are you hoping to gain from this conference?
How would you like to pay the conference fees?
Mobile Money Transaction
- Ugandan Participants: UGX 100,000/
- International Participants: USD 100
1. By Mobile Money, send your fees to +256774820551 (Magezi Moses) with “CBL2019 Conference” as your reason.
2. By Bank Transaction, use the following bank details by choosing an account that matches your currency:
ACCOUNT NAME: Serve Uganda Initiative
BANK: Equity Bank Uganda Limited
ACCOUNT NO. (UGX): 1044201041038
ACCOUNT NO. (USD): 1044201041036
SWIFT CODE: EQBLUGKA
After payment of registration fees by Bank Transaction you have to send the receipt of the Bank slip for Bank Transfer to
or to Whats App Number +256701189849
Do we have permission to share details with other attendees as part of a participation list?
Do you have any dietary restrictions?
Would you like to receive more information about CBL?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service