This application is for member organizations of InterPride only. You must be a member of InterPride to receive a scholarship. If you are not a member of InterPride, please do not complete this application. Become a member first and then return to this application. Only applications from members are considered.
In an effort to streamline the application process for our International Delegates who need to obtain travel documents for attending the AGM, we have added an additional deadline. Organizations that apply for the first round (deadline of April 1st, 2019) and do not receive funding will be automatically considered to receive funding in the second round (deadline of July 1st, 2019), organizations will not need to apply twice.
The Pam O'Brien Scholarship Fund attempts to assist as many organizations in attending the Annual World Conference as possible. To request scholarship funding for the 2019 InterPride Annual World Conference, please complete the application below.
PLEASE HAVE THESE ITEMS PREPARED BEFORE STARTING THIS APPLICATION:
***YOU MUST SEND FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN ADDITION TO FILLING OUT THIS FORM***- Organization Name & Contact Information- Delegate(s) Name & Contact Information- Dates of Previous InterPride Conferences your organization has attended (if any)- Estimated Hotel & Transportation Costs- Financial Information for your Organization***YOU MUST SEND FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN ADDITION TO FILLING OUT THIS FORM***
1. The applicant organization must be a member in good standing with InterPride.
2. The delegate(s) represents the applicant organization at the AGM and will be the credentialed delegate and will exercise the responsibilities accordingly.
3. All applicants must be 18 years or older.
4. The delegate(s) will attend AGM meetings, workshops, and events. 5. Scholarship funds will be granted to the applicant organization, not to the delegate(s).
6. The organization hosting the AGM cannot submit a scholarship application for attendance at the AGM it is hosting.
7. All funds are to be spent on approved conference expenses. The applicant must submit receipts no later than 14 days after the conference. 8. All reimbursements will be made via US drawn check, cash or paypal, no later than 30 days after the receipt and approval of the receipts. Any other form of reimbursement must be approved 60 days prior to the AGM.
9. The delegate’s organization will ensure that each scholarship delegate provide the Scholarship Committee with a written report no later than 14 days after the attended conference. This report should include information gained at the conference, their experiences at the conference, their evaluation of the conference, and other pertinent information. 10. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may prevent future scholarship grants to your organization.
11. Scholarship recipients will be awarded monies in the following ways: a) All at once after final reports and receipts have been submitted (please see above #9); or b) In two (2) portions, the first upon arrival at the conference with proper recipients (no more than half the monies granted), the second payment once final reports have been submitted.
12. All applying Pride Organizations will need to provide two (2) letters of recommendation, on official letterhead and/or official email, from different organizations familiar with the applying Pride Organization.