Job Spot Terms and Conditions
"The Job Spot is a one stop facility for those looking to take courses to complete their High School Diploma, GED, learn English as a second language, and prepare for Citizenship. The Job Spot also provides assistance for job seekers and those looking to enroll and take courses from Bakersfield College.
The Job Spot takes pride in providing the best experience for all of our students, job seekers, and also employers looking to recruit the best possible candidates. We provide special services and offer our facility to benefit each individual such as tutoring, business meetings, trainings, and also Job Recruitments. In order to achieve a great turnout out on both ends we do ask for the following upon confirmation:
• Event to be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
• Event must go through Job Fest Kern County (unless authorized by site Administrator)
• Event Registration and/or Agreement needs to be signed and submitted to Job Spot Staff Secretary: Joselyn Salazar.
On the day of event:
• The Job Spot requires employers to arrive at least 20-30 minutes prior to event to set up and ensure event starts at scheduled time.
• The Job Spot does not provide any supplies for employers such as (Posters, paper, notepads, pens, etc.) Please be mindful and come prepared.
• If Conference Room is needed for interviews please request as soon as possible.
• The Job Spot provides detachable tables and seats in classrooms that can be arranged at your convenience with the exception that everything is put back and placed in the order classroom was provided prior to event.
• A total of two staff members either from the employer or assisting agency.
• Classrooms also include a glass door for outside access and blinds that are open to the employer’s convenience. Please be mindful and secure that the doors are locked and blinds are down before exiting our facility.
I understand that I will have to agree and follow the terms and conditions upon reservation of my event at The Job Spot
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kern High School District.