Entry test Yappi
Оберіть серед відповідей ту, яка більше підходить. Якщо ви не знаєте відповіді, пропустіть питання.
Номер телефону хххххххххх
Elementary: 1. She _______ her job really well. She is a great designer.
2. Is there _______ water in the kitchen?
3. Walmart is___ company in the USA.
4. We___ go to work tomorrow.
Pre-intermediate: 1. I _______ workshops every month at my previous job.
used to visit
2. I _______ do this now. I know itۥs top important for me at the moment!
3. I _______ my client this Friday.
4. We ___ her since 1998.
have not seen
5. I don't have English lessons_________.
in Monday morning
Intermediate: 1. I'll have lunch before I _____________to a meeting.
2. Could you tell me where _______ ?
the airport is
is the airport
3. I don't mind ____________________time with my colleagues after work.
4. If she ______________ the law, she _____________________ fired.
didn't break, would be
hasn't broken, would be
hadn't broken, wouldn't have been
didn't broke, wouldn't be
Upper-intermediate: 1. When I came to my office, I realized that someone ________ my laptop.
had been breaking
2. He isn't here. He ____________________
can be left
must have left
should be leaving
3. New business centers ________________ since 2008.
have been built
are being built
have been being built
4. I wish I _____________ the chance to talk the manager last night.
5. My boss and I agree on most things. We seem to be_____________________.
talking at cross purposes
on the same wavelength
keeping in the loop
beating about the bush
6. The inflation rate is growing in Ukraine. Economists fear the country cannot _______________current exchange rate much longer.
7. Even though I saw the departure board, I couldn't _______what check-in I had to choose.
Advanced: 1. Keep ___ of our accountant's way when she loses her temper.
2. “Ok, so we like this one, - the man told the seller – do you have it in stock or we can _______?”.
be delivering it
have it delivered
3. He’s not easy to work with. I think Mary must be _______ a lot of things while they're working on that project because of his bad temper.
keeping on at
putting up with
looking out for
coming cross with
4. Every year many small companies get _______ up by large multinationals.
5. The space shuttle flight had to be ____________ at the last minute because of severe weather conditions.
Після завершення проходження тесту, натисніть "відправити" (submit). Щоб переглянути правильні відповіді тесту, натисніть у вікні, що з'явиться, "передивитися результат" (view your score).
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service