The Frederick Brown Jr. Amphitheater Media Credentials
Thank you for your interest in covering an event at the Fred! Please read the following guidelines before submitting a media application.
• The Fred will distribute a limited number of media credentials. Not all credential requests will be approved.
• The deadline for submitting applications will be a week prior to requested show date.
• Media credentials will only be issued for authorized members of the media who are on assignment for legitimate publications, websites, radio, tv, etc. No guests will be permitted.
• Media must display credentials at all times.
• Members of the media are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
• You must provide details for pre-event and post-event coverage in this application.
• If you are approved for media credentials, you be notified within 3-5 business days with more information.
• Please send a copy or link of final coverage to
Please fill out the following form in its entirety to be considered for media credentials.
Name (First, Last)
What best describes your company?
Examples of previous work
Please include a URL to examples of previous applicable work
Which shows are you requesting to cover?
Lisa Kelly - May 11
Dennis DeYoung: The Grand Illusion 40th Anniversary Album Tour - May 17
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - June 2
Kool & The Gang - June 15
The Robert Cray Band and Marc Cohn with special guests - June 22
The Ultimate Queen Celebration starring Marc Martel - June 29
Spin Doctors & 10,000 Maniacs - July 20
Music and a Movie with The Bacon Brothers - July 29
The Lost 80's Live - August 3
MJ Live with special guest Electric Avenue, The 80's MTV Experience - August 10
An Evening with Chris Botti - August 17
George Thorogood and The Destroyers - October 5
Please provide details on your plans for coverage
i.e. pre-event feature, post-event feature, etc.
Number of media credentials requested
Are you requesting a photo pass?
Are you requesting an interview with the performer?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service