In-Person Worship Guidelines . 1
On Sunday, October 18th, we will open our doors and offer an opportunity for in-person worship. The schedule will be 9am Traditional and 11:15am elevate! worship in the Sanctuary. We invite all our members who are not quite ready to join us in-person, to continue meeting with us online.
Please do NOT attend if you are in a high-risk category or exhibiting any signs of illness: fever or chills, cough, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or small, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, diarrhea.
Take a moment to review our new in-person worship guidelines:
• Face masks are required. One will be available for your use should you forget yours at home or in the car 😊
• Hand sanitizer will be available for use at each door
• Ushers will assist you with seating. Every other pew will be available. Families will be seated together. The choir room will be sanitized and used for overflow seating if needed
• The balcony is closed
• We will provide a church nursery during both the 9am and the 11:15am Worship services. Our nursery will be located in the Inquirers Sunday School Classroom in the FLC. It will be staffed with paid workers who have been both temperature and health screened
• The Sanctuary and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized between services
• Entrances and Exits will be one-way, marked clearly, and our Ushers will help direct you safely
• No sharable items (Hymnals, Bibles, pens, and envelopes) will be available. We encourage you to bring your personal Bible to use during worship
• Offering plates will not be passed. Instead, they will be placed throughout the sanctuary for your access
• Sunday School will not meet in-person at this time. Please continue your Zoom classes and meetings
• At this time, pastors will not be greeting congregants at the doors at the end of our services
Remember, this is a fluid plan and every week brings new opportunities to improve. Keep our church leadership and staff in prayer as we continue to plan for safe and meaningful worship while navigating our ever-changing environment.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service