Would you like to give back by contributing your time and expertise to a nonprofit organization? The LiftFund Women's Business Center (
) is seeking subject matter experts to volunteer 1 hour of their time delivering educational content to women who want to start or grow a business.
The WBC is a nonprofit organization that empowers women and minorities to become successful business owners, create jobs and contribute to the economic growth in their communities. Our workshop participants come from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Most participates are in the early stages and seek resources and information to help them start or grow their business.
Criteria for Consideration
1. Must be comfortable speaking to a group from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds
2. Have a professional bio and website or professional LinkedIn profile
3. Written description of presentation with key takeaways
4. Presentation must be educational in nature and not used as a platform to sell. If you have a book, we'll provide a table.
5. Submission of final presentation needed 1 week prior to speaking engagement
6. Willingness to provide hands on activities or resources to participants
7. Please indicate if you are bilingual Spanish speaker
8. Overall length should be 45-60 minutes to include time for attendee interaction and Q&A
1. Your company website or social media page on event page and other marketing materials
2. Copies of survey feedback forms
3. Ability to collect attendee contact information for future follow up
Events will be located throughout the Dallas area but mostly in central Dallas.
Social Media and Web URL
What type of presentation would you prefer?
Best time and day
Tuesday 4pm to 6pm
Tuesday 6pm to 8pm
Wednesday 12pm to 1pm (webinar only)
Thursday 4pm to 6pm
Thursday 6pm to 8pm
Friday 9:30am to 11am (financial topics only)
Saturday 9:30am to 11:30am
Strategy (this includes business planning and other types of planning)
Accounting (this includes budgeting, forecasting, access to capital, taxes, credit worthiness)
Marketing: (this includes branding, marketing strategy, PR, digital marketing)
Sales (this includes strategy, closing, building leads, and converting opportunities)
Systems (this includes use of systems like CRM, accounting, technology)
Human Resources (this includes hiring, retaining, firing, workforce compliance)
Leadership and Personal Development (this includes management skills, time management, organization skills, communication skills
Contracting (this includes proposals, bidding, certifications, teaming, etc.)
Legal (this includes business structures, contracts, negotiations, buy/sell)
Self-Care (this includes health and wellness, stress management, building a support system, relationships
Provide a 150 word description of your topic plus 3 takeaways.
Provide a 200 word bio with your expertise
Provide a link to your speaking video or 1 speaking reference
Do you speak Spanish
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service